The Foundation of God’s Blessing is making God first in Everything.
When God is in charge of our finances, and we are honoring God with our income, then any financial issues become "His Issues."
Where Jesus is Lord in our life, then He is in charge. He is a good Father.Here is a good confession based out of 2 Corinthians 8 & 9.
- I am loved by God and blessed. And since I love God, I am a blessing to others.
- In fact, I am a cheerful giver. I overflow in liberality and generosity.
- I participate in giving to the Kingdom, the church, missions, and needs around me.
- God makes all grace abound to me and my family.
- I always will have everything I need,
- And have an abundance for others needs too.
- I sow bountifully, and reap bountifully.
- My giving supplies praise and thanksgiving from others to God.